Sign in to follow this  
golli

New MD11 Demonstration Video

That would be awesome indeed, but I dont think it can make into a boxed product by that date. The project is not in beta yet, and no matter how short the beta will be I dont think they can make a boxed version already for May 1st.April 1st would have been more "believable" :D

>That would be awesome indeed, but I don't think it can make into a >boxed product by that date. The project is not in beta yet, and no >matter how short the beta will be I don't think they can make a boxed >version already for May 1st.>April 1st would have been more "believable" >Antti Haka>/EFHKThe May 1st would be more believable to me but i also would prefer a May release because the longer it takes in reality the better it will be and the other guys are just advertising dumb dates as far as i am concerned PDMG hasn't set one so i wouldn't listen to any ones release dates. The day it is released then I would start listening to the others and if they haven't started beta testing it doesn't matter and if they have why stop at beta why not go further and if they are doing this in Alpha Beta testing standards are they testing each stage then moving on to the next and testing that stage or are the putting everything together and test it till they get it right I don't get how that works.Signature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>>I'm an FS2004 "Wierdo" and proud!. I still like FS2004 not>>because I don't have the hardware for FSX , but because it's>>still better. :-)>>>>ME TO!!>:( >>>Golli.Yes so am I but can anyone answer my question? or does nobody know? I see 50-50% answers everywhere..

>>>I'm an FS2004 "Wierdo" and proud!. I still like FS2004>not>>>because I don't have the hardware for FSX , but because>it's>>>still better. :-)>>>>>>>>ME TO!!>>:( >>>>>>Golli.>Yes so am I but can anyone answer my question? or does nobody>know? I see 50-50% answers everywhere..OK ??? At first I did not know what you were talking about...then I flipped back in the thread, and saw this:"huh? half of the people say there's gonna be a fs9 version..So what's it gonna be boy, yes.. or.. no?let me sleep on it..baah w/eWalter"For us, who frequently monitor what PMDG are doing, we presume everyone else knows.But, PMDG announced about a year ago (could be more/less) that they were releasing the MD-11 for both FS9-FSX. And that the 737NG was also to be a dual-release.I have not seen anything since, that refutes those announcements.Golli.

It is also stated FSX & FS9 under requirements on the product page at www.precisionmanuals.comCheers,

>It is also stated FSX & FS9 under requirements on the product>page at www.precisionmanuals.com>>Cheers,Hi there Mats.I must admit that 95% of my PMDG monitoring is done here, on this forum. So I had a look at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/prod/fsx/ngx.htmlSurprise surprise, for me anyway. I thought that the "announcement" I refered to (in my post here above) had included an 737NGX for both FS9-FSX!!?? If my memory serves me, in that same announcemnt the A320 project, was no longer mentioned, as it had been a major "next thing" prior to that post. The MAJOR, "MD-11 is a FS9 project again" post :-jumpy :-jumpyAnyway, I'm more than happy and it is, in my view, wery fitting that PMDG do the last major FS9 project (MD-11), as they came in with the first major FS9 project IMO (737).Golli.

Ok I found that post I'm obsessing about.It can be found by using the search function,:Type "So What Happens Next? (Repost)" posted by Marc HarringtonThat clearly states the 737NGX as a dual platform!!??I'm still content but confused as the PMDG website states FSX only.Sorry for going of topic. How about an external youtube of the MD-11?? Just a little fix.Golli.

Guest pakket

A demonstration film is useless, better concentrate on the real deal, the end product and release. It is very sad that there is a great deal of software companies in the MS flight simulator scene who are not releasing anything for FSX. It seems that some nutters are waiting for a so called FS11, well let me tell them it wont'come soon because of the the mass turning down FSX. If companies are still releasing for FS9( 2004), they strangle any progress in flightsimulation. Sadly PMDG and other great companies are still producing for FS2004 or not release at all or send a screenshot, but nothing about progress of the product. Please send us a note on this forum that there is positive intention to release the products for FSX and not for FS2004. There are to many kids on forums, moaning they do not have the right hardware for FSX, they are not good for the scene so get lost.Best regards, Martijn

yeah but FSX takes alot to be used on a pc as supose to FS9 which takes less then 2 GB of space on your hard drive t install. FSX takes 20GB of hard drive space and requires more the FS9 to run i have both sims but i cant use FSX becuase of that i have 768 MB of ram but 512 is minimuim and fsx doesn't run worth anthing with what i go besides the hardware it takes 10 minutes almost exactly to lolad a flight with all setting in the sim set as low as possible they realy set the bar higher with fsx but made it requir alot more the needed with fs9 although i enjoyed the time i used the sim its just to agrivating to mess with and fs9 takes less time to change views and start up and stuff. If a had the harware i would use it permanently but it doesn't work well and requires way more then i have but am able to getand note to you my friend I am 23 years oldSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

>yeah but FSX takes alot to be used on a pc as supose to FS9>which takes less then 2 GB of space on your hard drive t>install. FSX takes 20GB of hard drive space and requires more>the FS9 to run i have both sims but i cant use FSX becuase of>that i have 768 MB of ram but 512 is minimuim and fsx doesn't>run worth anthing with what i go besides the hardware it takes>10 minutes almost exactly to lolad a flight with all setting>in the sim set as low as possible they realy set the bar>higher with fsx but made it requir alot more the needed with>fs9 although i enjoyed the time i used the sim its just to>agrivating to mess with and fs9 takes less time to change>views and start up and stuff. If a had the harware i would use>it permanently but it doesn't work well and requires way more>then i have but am able to get>>and note to you my friend I am 23 yearsWhat is happening to my language? :-(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest AV

>A demonstration film is useless, better concentrate on the>real deal, the end product and release.>Best regards, MartijnUgh, I dunno even where to start with this post.I think that the first thing you need to understand is that PMDG is a money making enterprise. Sure making planes for the community is nice, but the whole point in the end is to make money.You make money by selling products. In order to sell products you have to create demand for that product. This videos are marketing tools to create that demand. People were already a bit puzzled and skeptical when PMDG announced they were making a MD-11. But attitudes have changed over time. The videos are helping to do that. People will buy the product, ensuring that PMDG can make money and continue making planes. This is also why there will be a FS2004 version along with the FSX version.And do you think that PMDG works on the MD-11 24/7? Do you work at your own job 24/7? There is some downtime, which allows PMDG to eat, sleep, water their garden, fill up their gas tanks (once again, it's all about making money, my friend...) and once in awhile make a video about their cats, record collection, and the products they are working on.

Welcome to this forum Albaro !Yes, the great Albaro Villegas !. One of the creators of the perhaps best A320 model family (IFDG).It was almost three years ago when I started my FS9 adventure, and I got to know one thing called IFDG. Their 318,319,320 & 321 models where simply fantastic...and I started to fly them, first with Eric Marciano's panel, and later with the PSS panel merge.What a big amount of nights of delicious Airbus flight hours !But the day arrived when I discovered another thing called PMDG, and my Airbus days came to an end, and I changed the IFDG forum (with the good Kevin and all the people there) for the PMDG one. Nice to see you in this place Albaro, I bet that you and the PMDG team could do incredible things in the simulation world.Best regards.Jose Luis.Signature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

OK, OK, the "banner police" is on duty.All right, all right, only one...Jose Luis.