Sign in to follow this  
PanavisionT16

Anybody know what this means?

No, I'm running XP so I can only run DX 9.0c. The card I have installed is an EVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB. I have an intel core duo E6850 @ 3.00 GHz with 3GB of RAM. The drivers running the 8800 are from EVGA's website and it is their latest. This is F9 by the way, I don't have F10.Cody

Go into the FedEx texture folder in the PMDG747-400 folder and check to see if the following bitmap is present: PMDG_744_Wings_L.bmp. If it is not, copy it into that directory from the texture directory of the House livery.Let us know how that works out for you.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

That was it. There were only about 10 files in there and I know there should have been MUCH more than that. I ran the installer again and clicked 'Repair'. Unfortunately, that didn't fix it. It didn't replace the missing textures, nor did it edit the .cfg to include the fdx selection. I ran it again this time to uninstall and then reinstalled. That worked. Thanks.Cody