Sign in to follow this  
maredzki

PDMG 737-800NG cockpit lights at night

I am using a flat panel which works well with the default MSFS 737 at night, all of the buttons and switches are visible. However, when I switch to the PDMG 737-800 I only see the labels for the switches, cannot tell if they are on or off. Is there anything else that can be done instead of adjusting the brightness/contrast on the monitor?I will try to post the image this evening.Thank you.Marek

Vin,here are the screenies:you will need to add the http header in front of those links below as that is not allowed, I guess...img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=overhead3du8.png (day image)img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=overhead2lc6.png (night image w/power and panel lights on"img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=overhead1tn9.png (night image w/panel lights on)overhead3du8.th.pngoverhead2lc6.th.pngoverhead1tn9.th.png

Ah yes,If I recall correctly there is a known issue with the lighting without any power connected. Actually you should not be able to light anything so stay away from that configuration and you're fine. Dead ship you should start with connecting your batteries to the buses and *after* that turn on the lighting.Hope it helps,

Mats,Even thought when the power is on and the a/c is running on both engines i have a hard time seeing the spring loaded switches (middle screen shot). Any suggestions for that?

Nope. Other than adjusting your monitor's brightness there is nothing you can do.Hope it helps,

I guess I will have to dink around with those monitor knobs :)Thanks for the help on a great product!Marek