Sign in to follow this  
Guest gstriker

PMDG's 737NG FMC question

Guest gstriker

Hi..anyone knows how to correct the FMS keyboard problem related to numbers? When I press 0, 8 appears..Aditionally, The N1 function for the autopilot doesn't work on the ground..I have tried on Ariane's 737 and works fine, as well on PIC 767

Guest gstriker

Sorry..my fault...Another one came by: Since DBS Walk and Follow is no longer available for FS9. Is there any way to make wing views work for the PMDG 747?Best Regards,Gustavo Strikergustavostriker@terra.com.br

Hi Matts,So with this "fix" in place does it mean you basically have to resize your wide screen to a lower, more square resolution?RegardsGeoff

Geoff Bryce

I believe it is only an issue with the 2D panel and you can use other than 4:3 aspect ratio for the virtual cockpit.

Dan Downs KCRP

Gustavo,I really do not know as I don't spend any time watching the wings. But Flight1 has a small utility called F1View http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library and then you have Active Camera of course http://www.anticyclone.be/ but it is not free (though they do have a demo you can try). Do not know if they can be used for wing views but you can try.Hope it helps,

Geoff,It is not a fix. The 2D panel was never made for wide screen resolutions. Remember it was released back in 2003. As Dan stated though. In VC you can still use your widescreen. This is a subject that has been discussed in depth earlier on this forum. Please do a search to get the full details.Hope it helps,

In 2D, just undock and resize to get correct proportions and keybuttonaction.Alex Reid