Sign in to follow this  
Guest bombayduck260992

PMDG 737NG Loading Failure

Guest bombayduck260992

Dear Flight-Simmers and Advisers.Untill a few days ago I could still go onto Flight Simulator 2004 and load my PMDG 737-700 and start flying. But now as i want to start flying I try to load my aircraft and at the moment when he tries to load the Airac Database he completely gets blocked. :(The computer completely gets blocked and i can see my desktop. I have no idea what the problem is. I also have the PMDG 747-400 but there are no problems when loading the Airac database. When first loading another aircraft and then the PMDG 737 NG is also get's blocked?Can anyone help me? RegardsSwayze(Belgium)

Swayze,What happened on your system 'a few' days ago. Something must have happened since it worked before and not after.Cheers,

An off-the-wall idea: The navdata loading progress bar displays in front of the "rotating" aircraft pic in FS9... something amiss in the graphics has cause problems for me in the past. While FS9 is open with any aircraft, change it from full screen to a window that is not centered on the display then close it. Restart FS9 (it will open in the window that you closed it in) and now try the PMDG aircraft. The progress bar is no longer on top of the silly MSFS rotating aircraft... see it it makes a difference. Just brainstorming.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest bombayduck260992

The only thing I did is added 2 new liveries.the Fedd-ex and Easy-jet livery.I downloaded both from www.precisionmanuals.com and installed them. Since then I haven't been able to fly the PMDG 737.So I want to uninstall it, would you maybe know how to uninstall them?RegardsSwayze

Just a thought - are either of these DXT3 textures? If so, you will have to set the 'render to texture' option to 'on'...DJ