Sign in to follow this  
por930

Boxed PMDG 747X

Hi, Does any one know when the boxed version of PMDG 747X will be released? I prefer to get boxed versions rather than downloads if possible. I have a boxed version on back order now for some time with PC Aviator.On a different note, does any one know of a "good" 737 add on for FSX? I do not have FS 2004.RegardsGeoff

Geoff Bryce

Well, no one replied...never mind....I just received an email from PC Aviator saying the boxed version of PMDG 747x would be shipped early next week and I will be flying by the week end. So, In my case, my learning curve will begin all over.I wonder what update it will have?As for the 737 equivalent of PMDG, maybe there is not one out there, other than 2004.

Geoff Bryce

Geoff,The CD version is fully up to date.There's no FSX 737 as of yet, we're doing one after the MD-11 release.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks Ryan. I guess I will have my hands full with the 747x anyway to play with the 737.

Geoff Bryce

Guest JacobKoziarz

So why does PMDG itself sell this only via download, while PC Aviator sells it boxed ?

Guest sunbear

>So why does PMDG itself sell this only via download, while PC>Aviator sells it boxed ? It's simple:So they can resell you the download when your computer crashes....:(Just kidding:)Regards,jack

Guest mcalluaud

I have received my boxed CD. It is Version 2.10.MichelCYSSY

I have just received my boxed version, just in time to see my computer system go back to the 'doctor' for some motherboard fixes...I am going to install it (eventually^^^) in its own partition, with FSX.

Geoff Bryce

>So why does PMDG itself sell this only via download, while PC>Aviator sells it boxed ? Simply put because we're a tiny company without the resources to make and distribute a physical product like that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com