Sign in to follow this  
gassa

747X Martinair Repaint request

Hello everybody,Does anybody know, if there is a repaint of the Martinair 747-400 Boeing Converted Freighter available? I know that there is one for the FS9 version of the queen, but couldn't find one for FSX (neither at the PMDG page nor here at AVSIM).If there is no paint around, is there somebody interested in doing one?http://www.airliners.net/photo/Martinair-C...BCF)/1336813/M/Really nice livery.Kind regardsMartin

Hi Martin,I have done a conversion of the existing paint that was done by Shaddy Fouad at Martinair Virtual. If he is ok with it am happy to pass them on.Regards,Graham

Hi Graham,I just asked Shaddy for permission via PM. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from him.Kind regardsMartin

Guest fstommy

Hi guys,It wasn't Shaddy but it was me who did the repaint.I have no problem with it, so Graham go ahead!Kind regards,Fred

Hi Graham,I just saw you uploaded the paint to AVSIM. Thank you very much for that!Is this paint also usable on the passenger version? I'm asking this because the real Martinair 747 is an ex passenger plane, so it has the longer upperdeck.Kind regardsMartin

Hi Martin,It is purely the F version. I can convert the Passenger version if there is one. All I would need is the painters permission.Regards,Graham

Guest fstommy

You're welcome, and I like to thank Graham for the conversions and uploads!:-beerchugFred