Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

PMDG-747X -GE right wing shaking without any reason

Guest sanal

Several times I noticed after landing during taxi. Right wing shaking without any reason, like it will drop it self on to taxi way.. ( that is like a comedy show)During take-off all OK. I switched 747 from GE to PW . Only happened slightly two times.What is causing right wing mechanical type shaking up and down?Left wing perfect. No pot-holes on the taxi way or no wind. Just shaking right wing :-) Two times un-installed/re-installed PMDG-747X.No change.Sanal

Sanal,I've never heard of this type of problem before. Can you send a support email to support@precisionmanuals.com with details of your problem?

Guest sanal

Pete,I will try to explain detail in my e-mail. I wish I can video it. You have to see it for your self, to determine why is happening.RegardsSanal

You can try FRAPS which is limited to 30 seconds of video unless you buy a license.

>Several times I noticed after landing during taxi. Right wing>shaking without any reason . . . .I've had the same thing happen, on occasion, where the *right* (only) wing gets a severe case of the jitters, appearing as though it's trying to shake itself off. Only while taxiing after landing. Doesn't seem to be any reason for it, and it'll only happen occasionally. "Wunna life's little mysteries . . . ."-Jon HoustonHalifax,NS,Canadahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_pf.jpg

i too have seen this - just recently. it was after installing FSX SP1 & SP2 b4 installing the PMDG 747X. when i installed the PMDG 747X After FSX SP1 & Before SP2 (using an ATI X1950 XTX CAT 7.10's at the time) i had not seen this. hope this helps. system info. as follows...ASUS P5E3 Deluxe WiFi/1001 BIOSQX9650 Proc.ATI 3870 X2 /CAT 8.2's2GB DDR3 1333WinXP SP2/DX9.0cFSX(SP1&2)w/PMDG747X & RCv4 happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

I have the same problem.WinXP SP2FSX SP1 + SP2747X version - 2.00.0031 + 10.0.61355.17RegardsSchmid