Sign in to follow this  
Jayjay

EMMA Field - registration unsuccesfull

Hi all,Just to let you know that apparently, the payment site of Lago is inoperative. After having choosen the product and having filled all the personal data boxes marked with a black dot, I am getting a page summarizing my personal datas and stating no product selected and 0 transaction price.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest Miro Majcen

Did you try contacting their support ? My suggestion would be this is the first thing you should do and i am sure they will do everything to help you out any enjoy the product.Best regards, Miro MajcenManaging EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Well, I spoke (wrote) too quick: I thought I had received my password, but it was someone else's mail that came in.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Woops my first reply did not go through. Thanks for the suggestion Miro. I registered on their forum and have been told that my password had been sent to me. I am waiting for it.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

O.K. Bought it through SimMarket. Apprently there is something wrong either with Lago's site or with their secure payment company, although I never got as far as the page where I have to enter my credit card info. I registered on Lago's forum and was told a password was being sent to me, but so far I have received nothing. So, this is just to advise people who also have problems to purchase directly from Lago, that they can buy from SimMarket.And boy! Emma + trackIR: what a joy!J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI