Sign in to follow this  
jobepilot

pmdg 747

HiI use the PMDG 747, I have just reinstalled my pc, reinstalled fsx and accelerator pack. Followed by PMDG 747. I am having problems with the software for PMDG, I can take off and climb for about five mins, hit about 15000ft, aircraft tail sinks and descends heavily, cant make it climb. Then hits the ground.Any suggestions ???Or just reinstall it again ??any help would be good.

Please sign your real name, it's the rules.Without weight, fuel load, OAT temps etc etc it's going to be hard for anyone here to help you. Could you post a screenshot?Rob

Rob Prest

I am sure its nothing to do with the AC setup, I have been using the software without a problem on my old machine. But its tail just sinks until it crashes.But I will try and post a picPaul

cant get the plane off the ground either now, wings are really dipped

Sorry I should have been more specific. Can you post a picture of your PFD and what is your Max alt on the FMC?Rob

Rob Prest

ok its not just PMDG its all ac, going to repair FSX, this software sucks.............think I might go back to fs04

ok repaired fsx, acel and PMDG, pmdg 747 took off fine, climbed to 18000ft plane dropped like a stone descent rate 4800, autopilot wouldnt correct itself. I switched off the VS and put flight level change, but made no diff. The plane ended up on the ground again. even on the ground at 300 knots it still wouldnt rotate.I must admit I am alomost done with FSX, its really poor, and for what it cost very disapointing. I have even upgraded my machine to keep up with it.Can anyone tell me if there is an update for PMDG 747??? I posted the info on the CDU.

ok sorted, I had added the trim control to my saitek flight yoke, and |I was reading another post that said it caused the same prob. removed the key now works fine again.Many thanks

Glad you got it fixed :)Rob

Rob Prest

yeah its on its way to KLAX now no probs, anyone who needs to know read this. Many thanks, I love the PMDG 74 by the way its great.#440112, "Autopilot keeps climbing"Sat Mar-22-08 10:12 PMby moggel

well its back, I am thinking its my saitek yoke, its not working correctly. it worked fine before I reinstalled my machine.

just noticed the FLCH button is stuck and will not come off!!!!