Sign in to follow this  

Are there any...

good A320/321 panels around, and are there any 747sp available for download

PSS do make in my opinion an excellent Airbus A319/A320/A321 package which now has all the bugs more or less sorted. The panel is very realistic and well priced.Steve

airpack3.zip with update airpac31.zip is excellent A320 panel. Price is great too....free.

where from Hatrick, its prob the omne i already have but ill have a look

I believe I got airpack3.zip from Flightsim.com. The only place for the update that I know of is the following: http://www.mediterraneavirtual.com/med2/me.../news180402.htmThe maker of the panel is Giovanni Combattelli. I wrote to him re: problem I have with the TCfuelstatus gauge and he gave me the above site for the update. Fuel gauge is still Inoperative for me but I believe it's a WindowsXP problem on my PC. I removed it from the panel and replaced it with an altitude FPM gauge just so I'd have a working gauge in it's place. Ine of the real nice features of the panel is a toggle switch to arm the spoilers. It always works on landings. I've added it to some of my other panels. Panel lighting is real nice too. Good luck with it. Paul