Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

Add of Terminal 5 at EGLL

Good afternoon I love flying the BA 747-400 queen and was wondering if anybody knows if there is a scenery addon for the new Terminal 5 for EGLL for fs 2004thanks for all your help in advanceIan Snow

Guest Tom C.

Are you looking for a free or payware version?Not much out there for the free version that has it open, plenty of free with the building works going on can be found in the file library here at Avsim.The only scenery I'm aware of to have T5 open, is the Aerosoft one.http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...35394060,D10551UK2000 isn't finshed yet, not sure how long more it will be and the current version hasn't T5 open yet

I read this morning that BA is cancelling flights due to baggage handling problems in the new terminal... shades of Denver.

Dan Downs KCRP

I lived in CO when KDIA opened, I remember the mess with the baggage system... Seems that airport designers/implementers have learned little in the 15 years since...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan,It appears at the moment that BA jumped into using T5 without any comprehensive training for the staff, and ignoring many of the baggage handling warnings by members of the test teams beforehand.Willie Walsh (Chief Exec of BA) might have his job on the line for such a monumental ####-up.Cheers, Richard

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Guest phil1234

BAA wants also to build a third unnessary runway over a listed village....these idots will not be happen until the whole city of London is one huge airport...arrghh but London Biggin Hill (the airport i fly out of) is not allowed to expend :-madphil

Guest threedeltamax

Phil, I fear that you may just have opened a can of worms there! :)

Guest phil1234

lol yer a very big can

Don't know of any scenery add-ons, but you can do a partial simulation of flying from terminal 5 as follows:1. Open PMDG load manager.2. Click "2/3 Pax" or "Full Pax".3. Click all of the green boxes on the cargo deck until Cargo Wt reads zero...:)Colin

>Don't know of any scenery add-ons, but you can do a partial>simulation of flying from terminal 5 as follows:>>1. Open PMDG load manager.>2. Click "2/3 Pax" or "Full Pax".>3. Click all of the green boxes on the cargo deck until Cargo>Wt reads zero...>>:)>>Colin>Like it!!! :-hah

ok I want a full simulation of the 28000 BAGS that are now stranded at various parts of Heathrow......!!!!!!Cheers,PaulEDIT How many bags can you fit into an MD11 cargo version?Hurry up PMDG..... our virtual EGLL problem needs you!!!!!

Guest jumbojock

Overheard 2 Speedbirds on 123.45 coming back on last pattern. Apparently one of them got in on time then had to wait 4 hours before either the pax or crew could disembark. Not good. Joked about going back to T3. It must be frustrating for them.jj