Sign in to follow this  
jobepilot

FLCH button stuck on vs23000

ok rebuilt my machine, and found fsx and all addons work fine, I really enjoy my PMDG 747 and so glad its working now. The pmdg 747 is a first class addon for FSX, and I have been pulling my hair out being unable to fly my 747.Any how, on another forum someone has the same prob, so interesting. I think he found it more so whilst flying online...I havent installed any of my saitek stuff yet, and I am really reluctant to install anything else right now.thanks for all the advice and will post again if this happens, I hope not.

ok here's the outcome to this problem, its to do with the trim, I adjusted the trim as stated in the cdu, and the plane wouldnt take off. Bear in mind I have been using it for two days now no probs without touching the trim. So any how I adjusted the trim, and the same problem came back, vs +23000 or adjust the trim the other way vs -23000, either way it goes crazy. un flyable.Pleased advise if you can as to what to do. I was adjusting it throught my saitek yoke, but I am going to remove the command, and leave the trim alone and see if it solves the problem.