Sign in to follow this  

Is mike stone's boeing 727 here yet?

Is mike stone's boeing 727 here yet? i don't know where it is can someone tell me where i can get?

Not yet, but I am checking the site frequently. A couple of days ago, he estimated he would release it in a couple of days, soooo....There are a bunch of us kinda turning blue here....so many liveries planned, this should be good...We're standing by and ready here, Mike. Bring 'er on!DaveKCOS

It is Pretty Nearly Ready But he does not Wish to Rush it and Get Any complaints Because He is SO dedicated lolBut it is already nearly painted in Pan Am And Fed EX and If you like you can Visit my Webs site and See how I am doing .This Aircraft Is Far to good to hurry to Fast And I was thinkig today that If I could model in Gmax to look like a "Aircraft" I would be amazed ,so to make a model of a real one is incredible when you have a try as i did :)Before you ask .....it is in the recycle bin lolAnniette xxxxxxxx

btwwhen is the 727 freeware panel coming?some one previewed the panel and it looked almost donehope its coming very soonthanxcoments please

Patience is a virtue. Soon...soon....Family matters have a way of interfering with things, and we're right in the middle of getting my son packed off to college.Mike Stone