Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

C.H. FLIGHT YOKE/PRO PEDALS & CONTROL MANAGER

Guest metaleye

I need a big hand here. I don't know how to make the calibrated Yoke and Pedals to be used by FS2002. There are some options that I don't know how to use them. If one of you have performed this task, please I need you'r help.Thank you.

I would uninstall control manager, as you don't need it to run the yoke or pedals in FS2002. You only need control manager if you are going to use the yoke and pedals in an older game that isn't set up for 2 controls.You should be able to just plug the yoke and pedals in and go flying. The USB models don't need calibrating.I use W98se, and control manager caused me all kinds of problems, so I uninstalled it, and everything now works fine.Ken

Ken is right that you don't need the Control Manager (which may as well have instructions in Swahili, it's so hard to use) for regular FS2002 work, but you do need it for any external commands like Roger Wilco.If you simply search in this forum you will find a number of recent posts on this subject. Bob of Stickworks has posted some interesting stuff.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitakv3.jpg