Sign in to follow this  
Guest mukesh

FMC error at PHNL stars runway missing

Guest mukesh

Im doing a flightplan KLAX to PHNL and I get an error showing in the PMDG (747) FMC PHNL err : MKK40 missing & PHNL err : SHIGI missing also Approach runway and STARS missing at PHNL. I install a latest cycle 0803 still have a error.Thanks,Mukesh

Hi Mukesh,Have you checked the Ident page of your FMC to confirm 0803 is the correct database? I have just departed PHNL and I see 5 STARS showing up on the Arrival page.These are the current STARSBOOKE8JULLE4MAGGI3OPACA4SAKKI4Rob

Rob Prest

Guest mukesh

Yes it shows correct NAV DATA AIRAC-0803 in Ident page.download from navigraph , planepath,and sidstar collection from Dan Downs avsim files library.Mukesh

Guest mukesh

Here is a exact copy of PHNL file of my sidstar folder.Mukesh

On www.avsim.com in the file library, there is a release for sidstars on PHNL. It came out just after the release of cycle 0803. Maybe it will help.Perry Fincher

Guest mukesh

Thanks for help perry yes i did copy PHNL file you mention to my sidstars floder but same error. i just have to wait for next cycle release.hope that might help slove problem.Thanks,Mukesh

If you are using sidstars by me, then there was an error in 0803 for PHNL and I posted an update correcting the errors in the AVSIM library. I am not aware of an error in the navdata files from navigraph.The file provided above does have the error.Look for file: phnl_sidstars_0803.zip

Dan Downs KCRP