Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

737 key assignment

Hi All,it is a long time that I fly PMDG 747 " Queen of the Skies " and I enjoy very very much . Now I have bought PMDG 737 800/900 . I need a suggestion : which key assignment for pushback backwards , pushback left , pushback right ? Thank you for your help .Regards.Maurizio

I don't believe the 737NG has a pushback control.. I use the default MSFS pushback (straight back), which I think is SHIFT+P. At least I tried the left/right variants and they never worked for me.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan , 737 800/900 has three possibiities : -pushback backwards-pushback left-pushback rightthat you find in the keyboard assignment men

Hello MaurizioI use the default key assignments which are:Shift P 1 for leftShift P 2 for rightThey work perfectly fine however make sure you hit the direction key (1,2) very quickly.Regards

Hello Onur ,tonight I shall try and I shall tell you . I miss the 747 system !Thanks.RegardsMaurizio

>I don't believe the 737NG has a pushback control.. I use the>default MSFS pushback (straight back), which I think is>SHIFT+P. At least I tried the left/right variants and they>never worked for me.>The left/right variants will work as long as you don't hit any other key between "SHIFT+P" and "1" or "2". You also have to hit "1" or "2" before the aircraft has travelled one aircraft length. If you have FSUIPC installed then the aircraft length limit is lifted and you can hit "1" or "2" at anytime and it will work, again as long as no other key has been pressed since "SHIFT+P".

Dave Paige

Guest lgvpilot1

MaurizioHave a look at http://mcdu.com/en/fscopilot.phpIt is free to download and once installed you can select the pushback module from the task bar .It is very easy to use and you can select distance to push back and rotation I use it all the time on my other aircraftMark

In the upper Menu Bar- see PMDG/settings. In General/Keyboard Commands, I have Push Back set to num 2, PBLeft set to num 4, PBRight set to Num 6. These commands then work on the ARROW keys with num lock ON - left arrow,back arrow,right arrow at the lower center of the keyboard. Hit back arrow to stop the pushback in progress.(You can also use the num keyboard keys 4,6,2 that have arrows- if num lock is off.) Works same for 747. Note: I refer to FS9 only- no knowledge of FSX.Alex Reid

Guest glenlee

Do a search in the file library for RCBgh-32.zip, Groundhandling gauges for FS2002 / FS2004 aircraft By Rob Barendregt.It's a panel patch which adds a pushback gauge to the com panel (I think, it's been a while since I didn't do a queen flight!!) The gauge has the same fuunctionality as the one found on the queen.There's the main download and also an update which need instaling, follow the instructions in the readme.Glen Lee

Hello Alex , I have just tried your suggested solution : it works very very well . Really an operative way . And easy .Thank you very very much.Maurizio