Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

737 ATC call problem

Hi All, when I fly the 737 900 Jet Airways , the ATC don't call me with the Company name , but only with the number of flight . I run the 737 800-900 CD version . Any suggestion ? ThanksMaurizio

Hello Maurizio,I assume you are new to FS9:) Unfortunately it only has a limited number of callsigns in it's database. I really don't know if it's possible to add additional callsigns but there were previous threads about the subject. Do an advanced search you should find an answer.There is a third party program, EditVoice Pack, with which you can modify quite a lot of things in the ATC. Check it out.Regards

Hello Onur, I searched in the forum but I have not found something significant. I have downloaded EditVoicePack and now I start to study the EditVoicepack User's Guide in order to try to understand the way the program run. Let me inform you about the result . For the time many thanks. RegardsMaurizio

Hello Honur, I don't understand the correct way for use EditVoicePack . I am afraid to make something wrong . At this moment my FS9 with PMDG 737 and 747 is running very well and I don't want to have problems that , this is sure , I shall not be able to solve. Sorry but EditVoicePack is too difficult for me . I shall fly 737 Jet Airways without correct ATC call sign . Once again many many thanks.Maurizio

...... sorry Onur , I apologise I have just written your name in a wrong way. Excuse me RegardsMaurizio

Maurizio,I don't use EditVoice Pack either, to be honnest I really don't care about real callsigns, when it doesn't exist, what I do is I just make one up, something like "6BA", generally a number and 2 letters.I understand your reluctance, I too want to keep my FS9 as "pure" as possible, free of any 3rd party programs if you see what I mean. I only mentioned it because people here seem to use it and are pretty satisfied. So I thought maybe you should check it out.Now, for further information do an advanced search in the FS9 forum using the keyword "callsign", I just did it myself, there are previous threads on the subject.BTW, thank you for your kindness, if you make any grammer mistakes or something similar like names, you can edit your post for a limited amount of time, it happens to me a lot too :D Happy landings

Onur,I think that "6JA" is sufficient for Jet Airways ATC call.Really I prefer don't run the risk of problems .I enjoy PMDG 737 and 747 very much,and my FS9 run very well.Once again thank you .RegardsMaurizio