Sign in to follow this  
FlyinMisfit

question Dan Downs

hi Dan,i'm currently enroute to KSFO from EGLL (FS9) with the PMDG747 and there's no ILS approach for 28R. is there no longer an ILS for 28R at the "Real" KSFO? i'm using the Nav. 803 cycle. Sid/Stars= Terry Yingling and of course Yours. thanks for any info. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler

Yeah... I uh, well, I missed that but caught it doing the 0804 upgrade that is available now in the AVSIM library. Funny thing is, it dropped from KSFO several cycles ago and you are the first one to comment.... I really appreciate the bug reports, so Thanks Much.

Dan Downs KCRP

Can you tell me about the ILS approaches for KORD? I tried to fly an ILS approach to KORD using PMDG 747-400. The FMC for arrivals or departures at KORD show "None". Any information to correct this will be greatly appreicated.Perry Fincher

Perry: How interesting. I double checked the KORD.txt file and loaded it in the 744X to verify all the ILS/LOC/RNV approaches and the STARS are there and working.Please verify you have the sidstars and KORD.txt specifically located in the .../PMDG/SIDSTARS folder. If everything looks normal, please email me a copy of your KORD.txt file to the address shown at the beginning of the file.

Dan Downs KCRP