Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh2302

Liveries don`t show up Vista 64

Guest josh2302

Hello simmers,I moved from Vista 32bit to a Vista 64 bit OS. Now a lot of problems are gone (e.g. the OOM problem), but anotherone occures:the installation of the PMDG 747X was fine, the plane can be used with the two or three "in house liveries". But currently I`m not able to use any other liverie provided by the PMDG webpage. The installation of the liverie is fine always, but I can`t even single out one liverie after starting the FSX.Can anyone help?Joerg

What's in the aircraft.cfg file? Do the new liveries have thumbnails? Do you have "show all Variations checked"?Ron

Ron Service

did you install the add-on liveries with administrator rights?

Guest josh2302

Yes, I

Guest josh2302

Hi,the liveries do all show up in the aircraft.cfg. But there are no thumbnails.What do you mean with "show all variations checked"?Joerg

On the opening screen in FSX,you normally have the Trike ultralight as the default aircraft. You have an option checkbox to show all variations.This should be set,i.e. checkbox ticked.When you select change aircraft,does it show all your aircraft.The PMDG 747-400's should display thumbnails of all relevant aircraft as well as all other aircraft you have in FSX.If not,there is a problem with the texture or the aircraft.cfg [flightsim.x] addition. Check the additions are in numeric order with no repetitions.Ron

Ron Service

Guest josh2302

Hi Ron,it was just the checkbox "show all variants"...Thank`s for your help,Joerg