Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

PMDG's E-mail Address

Steve,This is the correct email address. If you don't get an answer your ISP is considering their responses spam and will intercept it before you get it. Resend your request from a web based account like gmail, yahoo, hotmail or similar.Hope it helps,

SteveI have been having the same problem with PMDG for the past 10 days. Absolutely no response when using Outlook Express but I did get a reply when using my yahoo address. A prompt reply from Paul Gollnick.However, it has now all gone quiet again!! Despite several attempts at making contact using a yahhoo address.I am in despair.....either the problem is their end or somewhere in between.It is a great shame....because when you do get a reply from PMDG Support, it is alway incredibly helpful.Good luck!Ian

IanOak-RhindSignature6.png

Ian,I have sent you several replies to your requests. Check with your ISP to see if they are picking off my replies as spam.I just sent you another note at 2000Z. Let me know if you recieve it.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Hi PaulJust received your last message to my yahoo email address. I have responded by email from yahoo. I hope you receive it ok!!I cannot see any SPAM with your address. What address are you using?? my ian.oakrhind@yahhoo.co.uk or ianoakrhind@orange.fr ??I am still having problems with the hard over rudder deflections with my 747-400. It is not a throttle problem, it is not a joystick configuration problem..............I can get airborne by initiating the default MS Fs9 flight and selecting a PMDG 747 after reselecting the default flight to the airport of my choice. All rather laborious!!I would still like to try a complete de-install and complete new download of the PMDG747-400-V1R11 exec file. I have recently renewed my EDS with you.Anyway...I hope we are back in communication!!RegardsIan

IanOak-RhindSignature6.png

Ian,Just for reference. Your ISP will probably filter out a lot of spam before it even gets to your mail account. This is why you don't even see anything marked SPAM in your mailbox as it was probably intercepted at a stage before that.Hope you get to resolve your problem,

Guest Oz_Animal

Thanks MatsI will resend the 623 e-mails from my hotmail account..lolStrange how their e-mails would be detected as spam by the ISP though if they are being personally answered?RegardsSteve

Ian-Support@ will reply to whatever address your email originated.When you email us- you should always receive an automated reply to your email. If you do not- then one of two things has happened- either we did not receive your email (inbound filtering) or you aren't receiving our replies (outbound filtering.)That is the reason we have the auto-reply, to make certain that we have two way communication!Paul has been exceptionally busy the past week helping me with a few non support tasks- but I believe we're caught up with support@ as of today.On your ruddder hard-over: I had another customer report this and it was a problem with the rudder trim defaulting to a full out position whenever he'd load the 400. We weren't able to determine WHY this was happening- but we suspected it was the result of a saved flight in this condition.He deleted his default saved flight, and created a new one- and the problem went away.In your case- i'd try the key command to re-center the flight control, and check your rudder trim position... Report back and let us know what you find...Edit: Also- we do not provide telephone support. We just aren't big enough- and given that we are distributed all over the globe- (As are all of you!) there is no reasonable way to provide such service. Please use the support@ email address and this forum...)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Oz_Animal

Can someone please supply me with an e-mail address / phone number or snail mail address for PMDG. The e-mail address I have is support@precisionmanuals.com I don't believe this is correct as no one answers my e-mails.ThanksSteve

Steve,I received your email and you should have my reply sent last night. Let me know if your not getting it.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Oz_Animal

Yes thanks Paul at my Hotmail Address.RegardsSteve