Sign in to follow this  
Jones

PMDG MD-11 Progress Update!

>I have to be honest they given a lot more then they really>have to. They have shown us a lot and have heightened the>anticipation of the aircraft quit a bit I was excited when the>announce they would be starting beta testing, and that>hopefully it would be rather short but really don

I have no Idea but thats what i believe they where talking about but it doesn't mean it will actualy happen just yet thoughSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Hello do you guys plan to announce when you have released the manualSignature Rules: 1.) Only one (1) image is allowed2.) That image shall not be larger than 400 x 60 pixels in size3.) The image file shall not be larger than 10 Kbytes in size4.) The image can be animated, but shall not exceed the 10 Kbytes size

Yeah I never got an answer to the last question but it's not important, The manual is suppose to be released before the beta starts or after

Forthermore You guys plan to release a pca version and do you have on the MD-11f model an animated semi-automatic Cargo loading system,or do have you animated any of the cargo features besides or just the doors and do you plan to release a combo model. Since i had been following the MD-11 progress since January this year which isn't very long I haven't been able to find any question relavent to this but i thought it would be a good idea to at least ask.Thanks Eric

Seems to be a complete waist of time to keep on looking for news :( Have a nice summer guys ;-)

Guest pilot-joey

>Seems to be a complete waist of time to keep on looking for>news :( >Have a nice summer guys ;-) Have a great summer too there mate, looks like we've got the same sun (I'm (also :(?) Dutch)!

Well I am going to keep looking I don't think it is a waist of time it will all pay off eventualy guys

Guest sunbear

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,To the last syllable of recorded time"ShakespeareRegards,jack

Guys, please STOP.Any further post complaining about updates announcements will be deleted and his author banned.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I am not complianing about it I am a very pataint person and look forward to them when they happen its all good to me I am not worried about it one bit

Guest iflyc77

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull dayYou fritter and waste the hours in an off hand wayKicking around on a piece of ground in your home townWaiting for someone or something to show you the way"It will be out eventually, its all about patience. Then I can start chasing the sinking sun, then wait for it to come up behind me again!!!;) Im gonna go shoot some approaches in that amazing 744 I like to fly all the time :D

I do have to say I am curious though as to how close they have become to Beta or the end of Alpha I expect they would announce the transition, However it is almost middle of May I also would be surprised if they don't announce the transition at all not even the manual. It doesn't matter but I am sure I am not the only one who is curious about it thought.