Sign in to follow this  
ubersu

PMDG 747-400/400F for FS9 Version 1.20 Update/Schedule

I have a question. It would seem that I need to re-install the Queen, however the extended download service wasn't an option for me oh so long ago. Will the updates that are forthcoming be rolled into the installer or will I have to download it from the PMDG website?

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Raymond-If you have your original installer (any version) then you simply download the update from our site when it is released- and run the executable. The installer will take care of the rest.If you no longer have your original installer- you'll need to arrange to re-download it.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Lennie Lyon

Hi PMDG Team, I bought the 747 Queen of the Skies about a month ago, but I cant install it on my laptop, (Vista) all I get when I click on install is :- "A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed" can you tell me how to solve this problem, I also bought 737 NG which installed ok........ Lennie Lyon

>Hi PMDG Team, I bought the 747 Queen of the Skies about a>month ago, but I cant install it on my laptop, (Vista) all I>get when I click on install is :- "A required security module>can not be activated. This program can not be executed" can>you tell me how to solve this problem, I also bought 737 NG>which installed ok........ >>>>Lennie LyonLennieTry this, there may be something useful here: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Windows_Vista_FAQ

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Lennie Lyon

Thanks Gavin, it worked, have now installed it.Thanks Lennie Lyon

>Thanks Gavin, it worked, have now installed it.>>Thanks> Lennie LyonLennieMy pleasure :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Capt. Robert,Thanks for the personal reply. I was able to find and sucessfully use the original installer. :) Now, any ideas as to how far away we are to release date? I know you were waiting for someone to get back to town. I'm curious. Are they back yet? :D

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Thanks fore care PMDG. I'm glad that u haven't forget us FS9 users.I have a question related to 737NG users.Is there any chance to expect a update to that aircraft series (with spoiler fix, antialiasying interference with some other addons like Fsnavigator,sound update, maybe save flight possibility etc).

Guest aaflyboy27

Would you be adding weather radar at some point for the FS9 747? Jeremy

Hi PMDG,are there some news about the release date of the update?Thx,Marc

Regards Marc

[EUR VOR RDL 205 DME 15.7]

Thank you Raymond!Regards,Marc

Regards Marc

[EUR VOR RDL 205 DME 15.7]