Sign in to follow this  
Guest stubbornswiss

Swissair Livery for 747-400x

Guest stubbornswiss

The more I fly the 744x, the more I appreciate the technological involvement that went into this product. Truly amazing.To be honest, its quite boring going back to flying any of my other a/c's.I see that someone had made an "imagined" Swissair livery for the fs2004 model of this a/c, but unfortunately this will not work with the FX model. Anyone know where I can get this livery for the -400x?While on the subject, are there any other products that come even close to the PMDG models?

Guest stubbornswiss

Anyone?Also, can anyone point me to any links/guides on how to create a repaint?Thanks!

Guest stubbornswiss

Thanks, I downloaded that. But there really wasn't much in the way of "how to's" included.I have subsequently found the painters forum, within these forums, and will be doing some browsing.Thanks!

Albert,Can't help you with the repaint for FSX - I "only" have FS9, however, just a hint regarding "fictional" repaints for Swissair: In your FS9, go into the PMDG-menu, choose "General" -> "Options" -> "Model" -> "Model Options" and disable "Show Winglets", and your fictional Swissair B-747-400 will turn into an original Swissair B-747-357! I have posted two screenshots of my Swissair-repaint (FS9) - not available for download so far.Peter

Guest stubbornswiss

Ok, I have tried without much luck at a repaint. I will continue to try and learn, and maybe one day......However, I am wondering if there is anyway to convert a FS9 PMDG livery to work with FSX.In the absence of this, is there anyone who would be willing to do a Swissair livery for the 747-400X?Yes, I'm desperate :-) Thanks!