Sign in to follow this  
ilovetofly

PMDG B1900D

Vic,I hope that you haven't forgotton about me and the B1900D problems I'm having. I haven't heard from anyone for a couple of days now. At this point I'm feeling a little discouraged about the B1900D as it doesn't perform as was indicated in your previous posts.JimD.

Jim,First off, his name is VIN, as in VINCENT, not Vic. Thought that would be obvious since his name is right there in his forum signature...Second, have you checked your camera position in the VC to see if you're "inside" the seat? I've seen that make gauges unclickable before because FS sees it as a click on a piece of the seat instead of the panel.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Jim,you asked me whether I share your problem with unclickable buttons in VC mode. As far as I recall I don't and I guess I should remember if I had any, but I haven't flown the PMDG 1900 in quite a while. I will give it a try but it will take a while since I'm re-installing everything on my computer right now and it usually takes a few days.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Sorry about the spelling error regarding VIN's name. No, I'm not "inside" the seat as these "clickables" don't function in the 2D nor in the VC mode as is obvious if you had read my previous posts.Jim D.

I just would like to add here that I do not want to enter into a shouting match nor any other type of conflict on this forum. I detest those types of posts along with accusations that may very well be unfounded.Please see this from the customer's point of view. I generally enjoy the product, but when I learned that my download may be faulty, I asked for help in correcting the problem. I paid for a product that now is found to be less that it should be. The first step for the seller and producer of the product is to take every reasonable step to find and correct the problem or problems, not ignore the customer. If it cannot be remedied, then a refund or replacement is offered. I am not criticizing the product in itself as others seem to have no problems with it, but I am having problems. Besides the ones already noted, another has shown up. All I ask is a fix or a refund. I prefer to have it fixed.Thanks for listening.Jim D.