Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

Request: MD-11 Flightplan Information

PMDG,Will the MD-11 use the same FlighPlans format and folder as the previous PMDG aircraft? ..FlightSimPMDGFlightPlans in .rt2 format? How about the existing ..PMDGNavData and ..PMDGSidStars folders, are those locations re-used as well?Just curious to know if FSBuild2 PMDG-flighplan exports will already work with the MD-11. Otherwise, I'd like pass along any required new information to Ernie Alston, the developer for FSBuild2, so that if necessary, he may have a working FSBuild2 export capablity for the MD by the time it is released.Thanks for any information you might have.Regards,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Hello Al,Ryan mentioned to me months ago that the 737NGX will use ARINC424 data format, but there's no changes until then; therefore, I think it safe to assume that the MD11 will use same data format as existing products.Also makes sense that the data locations will remain the same for FS9 and FSX products.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan & Ryan. I does indeed sound like the FSBuild2 exports and the Navigraph installer should continue to work without modification for the MD. Good to know... :)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE