Sign in to follow this  
wstbg01

PMDG 747-400 FSX REINSTALL PROBLEM

Hi,I am unable to reinstall the PMDG 747 for FSX due to reaching the installation limit. Obviously none of my emails got through, I did not any response to 6 emails I sent. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FOR 3 WEEKS NOW BUT GOT GO REPLIES TO MY 6 EMAILDOING WITHOUT MY BELOVED PMDG 747 FOR 3 WEEKS HAS GOT MR REALLY DESPERATE AND ANGRYIs there any other way to contact support or get this resolved !!!Tom Gaileytom.gailey@btconnect.comwstbg01

Tom, I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. The replies to your requests are with all certainty eaten by over-zealous spam filters along the path back to you. Have you tried a web based account like yahoo, hotmail or gmail? These types of accounts has a minimal amount of spam filters and have been used with success by others in your situation as reported here in the forum.Good luck,

Tom-Good lord, man! You have patience if you thought it would take us three weeks to get back to you.I'm betting we aren't receiving your email, as Paul had not noted in your account that he'd adjusted your installation authorization or that he'd replied to you.We were having trouble receiving email from btconnect IP addresses late last year- but it had been resolved. I'll check again and see what the problem is there.In the mean time- I've cleared your authorizations- so you should be all set to install. Let us know if you have any further issues.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert I have now reinstalled my 747 in FSX with no problems at all. Thanks again for all your time & help.I have also set up a yahoo email account to prevent this being a problem in the future!Tom Gailey