Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

Skewed ND Problem FIXED!!

Nope! Never had FS9 on this system, so no issue there, FSX has never been un and reinstalled on this system. The addons I have , is of course the queen, LDS767, UTUSA, GEX, ASX, FSG, CS757, Cloud9 Orlando and Xclass Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing that was ever uninstalled, with the exception of the 744x itself, in attempts to fix this issue. (Reinstallation of the replacement download from Paul. Problem existed prior) In essence none of the cases this utility was meant to fix.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I'm unsure as to how to run this utility. I'm having problems with the PMDG Beech 1900D and wonder if this might correct them.After I click on the repair FS9 button, where should I go? To the FS9 main folder and click on the exe icon? And if I'm running the NOCDPATCH, what steps should I take?As to my 1900D problems, PMDG support has not answered in more than 6 days now. Wrote them again. Hope they come through.Jim D.

>I'm unsure as to how to run this utility. I'm having problems>with the PMDG Beech 1900D and wonder if this might correct>them.>>After I click on the repair FS9 button, where should I go? To>the FS9 main folder and click on the exe icon? And if I'm>running the NOCDPATCH, what steps should I take?>>As to my 1900D problems, PMDG support has not answered in more>than 6 days now. Wrote them again. Hope they come through.>>Jim D.I'd be careful about this, if you aren't running with an official FS9 version, but the way you run it is select the FS9.exe file.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

I do have an official version, just use the crack file. I can substitute it for the original, then install it again.Thanks for the help.Jim D.

No, it should work right away, but this was with the 744X not sure what if anything it will do with the 1900D. I do hope though you find a solution.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Guest SauravD

YES YES YES !!!! This worked like magic !! :( Thank you for all the hard work in researching the fix :)Regards ,Saurav