Sign in to follow this  
Spawntscuk1

Missing Rwys At RJAA

HiRecently on an arrival from KORD into RJAA I noticed on the rwy arrivals page rwy 34R, 16L and Rwy 16R were missing only 34L showed up. How do I get these missing rwys to show up in the FMC. Thanks in Advance.

What Airac are you using? Downsec is the man for the job, I'm sure he can help.Rob

Rob Prest

Double checked the current (0804) sidstar for RJAA from Navigraph and verified it has four runways listed.You can also try the procedures I did for RJAA last summer... it's based on the Overland scenery for RJAA and uses the charts that come with it but I'm not updating it as part of the collection.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Jake Lee

You can download SIDs and STARs from navdata.at for each airport.- Jake

There's a trick to getting RJAA to come up in the list at navdata, you must search using the list and then you'll find the most recent is mine (the other one is from 2004). It doesn't come up when trying to find it via ICAO or State.Navdata quit allowing uploads of procedures for PMDG when Stefan started using Navigraph to sell them due to commercial considerations.The easiest way to find it is at: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...4fp&DLID=106142

Dan Downs KCRP

hi Jason,if you've recently installed FS2Crew you'll need to re-install the SidStars again. for some goofy reason the FS2Crew program overwrites the existing RJAA SidStar file with one that contains the Rwy.34L only that you mentioned. this always happens with the FS9 version. i can't remember whether or not it happens with the FSX version. hope this helps. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler