Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lovemy737NG

PMDG 737-600/700 problems

Guest Lovemy737NG

Hi all :) This is my first post ,so go easy if its in the wrong place..I have a problem when in VC mode and can`t click on the trim wheel .(see pic) I`ve got all updates and i`ve reinstalled many times (deleted any folders with PMDG in them) but it still stays the same..Any help would be appriciated...AMD3200+,KN1 extreme mobo , 2GB Ram , MSI8800GT OC ,4 HDD WinXP SP2.

Guest Lovemy737NG

OOOOPPSSS....Forgot to say that only the MCP works in VC too.....

The VC in the NG series is not only old but not much more than eye candy unlike the 747 series, which has significantly more functionality.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Erups

>The VC in the NG series is not only old but not much more>than eye candy unlike the 747 series, which has significantly>more functionality.Since i have my new 22" 16/9 i use the VC as the standard 2D view is too distorted.And i have to disagree.Surely it's not as usable as the 747 (which i don't have, but take as granted given the many years passed between the two products), but it surely is functional.As per the trim wheel.I never did that, i have mapped two joystick buttons to trim up and down and use those.I don't know if there are hotspots defined for the trim wheel.