Sign in to follow this  

I really want a Good scenery of Barcelona. LEBL- SPAIN

Hello to all of you guys. Im tired of doing search around the net, trying to find good add on for FS2002. Finally, I have good Ai traffic, real one, good Ai aircrafts, good frame rates, but I have crappy Scenery airports.I have bought a really good pack of the main London airports in the Uk2000 web site, and they are great. But its obvious that I cant afford to pay 20$ for each important airport in Europe, in my case Spain. And personally I think, no one can.I will change, and share my Fs2002 files, with anyone that can send me a really good scenery of Barcelona.Can anyone help me?is09841@salleurl.edu

Guest sunstriker

oops hit the enter button see next post heheSun

Guest sunstriker

HiGo to WWW.FSFREEWARE.COM and try these from Tony Agramont..there are quite a series of files...and you will need VOD textures and Nova Gold.His English is not too good better than my Spanish so installation needs a bit of care but his addonns are very nice indeed and include Barcelona.Heres a shot of sameHope this helpsSun

Best Comercial Airport scenerys for Spain are made by simwings.http://www.sim-wings.deFreeware are made by Toni Agramont, and is good, but the detail an realism of simwings are stunning.I live in LEVC - Valencia (mile 4 in final runway 30), I made some trips to the aiport and the Aeroclub to make pictures, etc, to make a new scenery for FS2002 (the last scenery I released of LEVC are for MSFS98).The same day that LEVC are released by Simwings, I buy it to see if the screenshots are real or not...Man ! i have now all the simwings scenerys ! excerpt the new release Alicante and Canary Island (this week I buy this)Regards from LEVC !!

Is there anywhere that does a good Ibiza scenery, I have Palma and Canary Islands scenery just no ibiza if u hav send me the link to phil_bozy@hotmail.com