Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrisflyer

PMDG Not replying to me e-mails

Guest chrisflyer

Friends,I recently obtained a new computer and in error deleted my PMDG 747 sim.I have sent 2 x e-mails to updateme and have not received a reply in approx 9 days.Can anyone explain why PMDG will not get back to me?I am unable to use this product I purchased and I am really starting to be upset with PMDG?Thanks.

If you haven't received the automatic reply, that means either they aren't getting your emails, or you aren't getting theirs. You have checked your spam folders?Try sending an email with a gmail, hotmail, or the like account.

Chris,I haven't recieved any emails from you in support. Can you try sending from another email account please.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

I've also not received a reply from PMDG. Email address is: mpneill(at)cox.net It was regarding replacement of aircraft files.Thanks,Mark

Guest chrisflyer

Hi,My e-mail address is achristos@internode.on.netIt is my ISP's address. I have used this account for 5 years and all other communications to PMDG have been fine. All of the sudden there is no communication?If you wish, I can try via my Hotmail account, however as indicated above, this is the same address I have always used.E-Mail has been sent from christosflyer@hotmail.com

Guest flikk2512

I had also sent two emails in the last week from y@anderskrusholt.dk with no response (and no autorespone either). Is it because you are quite bussy this week or havent you recieved my mail either? My account is also clossed so I cant play PMDG747. Need help?Kind regardAnders Krusholt

Guest chrisflyer

Friends,I have sent two e-mails from my Hotmail account and have received the 'auto reply' from PMDG.No one has actually responded to my request and it has been a number of days now.

Guest chrisflyer

I hope this does not mean that I am never going to be able to use 'my' product again?Very disappointing.If PMDG are going to offer the type of sales process that restricts re-installing the product with ease, then Customer Services needs a shake-up............

Chris,I have sent you an email from my private account. Please reply if you recieve itRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg