Sign in to follow this  
Guest nghill890

PMDG 737 NG cockpit problems

Guest nghill890

Hi After installing PMDG 737 NG 600/700 and PMDG 737 800/900, the cockpit CRTs and control interface stop working in 2D cockpit models, i followed all instructions during installation,and have found that if you click on the O for overhead panel, the lower half of the screen go's blank and no buttons or switches work.The installation information states that both packages can be installed at the same time and should work independently of each other, but seam to conflict with each other.any help would be helpfulthanks

I had this problem with the Aerosoft CD versions of the 737NG. If this is what you have there is a patch available from the Aerosoft site that should fix things. :) Iain Smith

You have to install fresh first the 600/700 followed by the 800/900 in that order. I used the full Aerosoft CDs. As stated there is a service path that brings both up to date and if your register your product on Aerosoft.com, you can get to the FAQ/patch resources for your models.I think also that there is a patch on the PMDG site.Note also that if updating liveries on the 600/700 models you will find a batch file to be run inside each aircraft folder if you have both suites installed.

Ms/Mr thanks,Please take a minute to read the forum guidelines. You are required to sign your posts with your name.Uncheck the Multi Monitor Support checkbox in PMDG settings (can't remember which tab but it's there)Hope it helps,