Sign in to follow this  
Guest hangar744

744 Hydraulic system logic

Guest hangar744

Hi everyone,I took a quick look at the hydraulic system logic of the PMDG FS9 744F, and found some minor errors. Note: I really enjoy this marvelous piece of work. My intention is to help PMDG with the future development, hopefully getting us one step closer to the real thing one day. I also had a lot of fun during discovering these problems. So here we go.See attached image. A: Two green flow bars showing simultaneously. SYS #4 EDP (item 1) running with AUX ACMP (item 2) at the same time. This is impossible.The SYS #4 AUX ACMP runs if:The airplane is in ground mode,115V AC GHB and 28V DC BUS 4 are powered,Control switch is set to AUX,SYS #4 EDP output pressure is below 1400 PSI.ENG #4. is running (item 4). The SYS #4 EDP pressure is clearly above 1400 PSI, since the engine pump PRESS light (item 3) is not illuminated. Note: only a demand pump can operate with an engine driven pump simultaneously.B: Red indication. Incorrect.The hydraulic indicating and warning systems don