Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Please enlighten me. Emma Field. Birds singing etc etc.

I just purchased this today around 3 PM and now its almost 9 PM and have not recieved my Registration code yet. Im a little disapointed in this. I did recieve the email stating my card was charged.I purchased FSSE a while ago and I got my reg right away. Kinda ###### actually now about this. I also tried to register on thier forums and I never recieved my password in that either. And yes I double checked my email.I sent them an email. Havent heard any yet. Give it a day or so I guess. Really wanted to try this today, being sunday and all.

>I sent them an email. Havent heard any yet. Give it a day or >so I guess. Really wanted to try this today, being sunday >and all. And even worse, it probably was Sunday evening or night for us:-) I worked a great deal of this weekend but had to stop for a few sessions of Fighter Ace late on Sunday. Our normal support staff will be up and running early on Monday.But where did you buy, simMarket or at LAGO directly? Mathijs

Guest eko

The one thing I do know... is that when you buy a LAGO product, you at least have the ear of the folks behind the show. It is always reassuring to see developers stop by and talk to us little people. :-)

Mathijs,Emma Field is the first scenery I have paid for in nineteen years. It is excellent and I am having a ball with it. There are however a couple of things that a bit funky and will hopefully be addressed in future versions.One is where the sound of a dog etc. can be clearly heard above the sound of the engine on approach at altitude. IMHO there should be a utility that allows the user to adjust the volume and distance from source of individual components to make it perfect.Cheers and thanks for an excellent product.Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/images/FSD_beta_tester.jpg[h3] FSD Aircraft "Around the world" flight.Now at EGPE (Inverness) United Kingdom[/h3][h3]"I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol."[/h3]Intel Pentium IV 2.26GHz(533)512K L2 Cache NorthwoodIntel D850EMV2-LAN P4 (533MHz FSB)Kingston/Samsung 256MB PC-800 RAMBUS, x 2 (512Mb)MSI-8872 GeForce4 Titanium 4600 128MB DDRPioneer 16x DVD , 40x CD-ROM Tray Load ATA 66Hyundai -ImageQuest P910+, 19" Multi-Scan Digital MonitorIBM Deskstar 60GXP, 60GB HDD IDEAOpen QF50 Midi ATX Case with 300W P4 ATX Power SupplyHercules Game Theater XP, 6.1 speakers Dolby

Guest daves0

and because of this thread...I'll probably buy EMMA...It should fit in with the bush flying..and BFU which is pretty close by.

I hope so. And I purchased it right from largo. It sent me to this spanish site for the Purchase.

HeheAnd I have been send to the Italian site for the Purchase. Normally I get the English content - Well I have posted this on their forum as well - guess we'll just have to wait and see.-Lars H

I also orded it on sunday 12:30 MESZ and didn't receive my registration until now monday 13:50.It looks like they had a problem this sunday with there registration system? Normally the registration is as fast as the receive.Could someone at Lago check this?I also mailed them and got no response! It think they are very busy :-(

Still have not recieved my reg code yet.Did finally get the password to the forums in my mail this morning today.My boy sick this morning so looks like Ill be spending the day at home.

I just posted this but I did not see the message appear so I am writing it agin.There seems to be indeed a problem with registration although it is not clear where and how it happened. We got some people working on it right now but it seems just a question of some server being overloaded.In the mean time, if you send the bank confirmation email to mathijs@lagoonline.com I'll send you a code. I'm behind the keys for the next couple of hours anyway.Mathijs KokLAGO

Sent it to you Mathijis. Thanks for the help.

It's on the way, thank you for responding so fast!