Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Please enlighten me. Emma Field. Birds singing etc etc.

Guest Scott Campbell

Bob,In my Scottland Resort scenery I've developed since FS4, the one thing really missing is the sounds of the place.When I'm at the main airport I want to hear the traffic outside, the trucks drive by, the terminal announcements. The GA terminal is right next to the main term and all these sounds would be quite clear.When I helicopter or fly to my house, I want the peaceful sounds of the birds, the lake, the sailboat sails in the wind, the trees rustle, the cars on the distant roadway. I want to hear my fountain (I have a lovely courtyard and fountain where I park my Horizon and GV and Golden Eagle). I want to hear something other than ATC and engines droning and rotors whooping.When I drive around to the various locations, I want to hear the diners on the waterfront, the waves lapping, the people chatting, the coffee brewing, the breeze in the trees.I also use FS as a tool for animation and video development. It's a poor man's design tool. I use it all the time to show people what buildings will look like in, say, downtown Denver with the mountains in the background. I can slew around it, and go inside it.Go outside. Listen. Now cover your ears. If you have ear plugs, use them. Notice the difference? Next time you're on an airplane, pay attention to what you can hear outside. It's actually a lot. Especially when planes taxi by, or trucks drive past, or the mechanics shout over the APU, or especially the external air and power generators.This program lends itself to more than flying above the clouds. It lends itself to a lot of uses, mostly flying, and even then sound is paramount. It just adds yet another nice dimension.

>It's on the way, thank you for responding so fast! Guys, you are customers, you pay and you had to wait. No need to thank me, it's us why have to apologize. I send out all codes to people who wrote me and as far as I know we sorted out the problems we had. As far as I have been informed (there was I time I knew everything first hand :-) it was a log file that went over the set limits and did not clean itself up. Or something like that.Mathijs KokLAGO

Oh Oh Oh Me Too,Have A Good Day !!!! Rex