Sign in to follow this  
Guest MKA742

PMDG 747-400F Repaints

Guest MKA742

Hi,Recently I joined carvolux va. To fly with them I downloaded the new Cargolux RR repaint from the PMDG website.Now I have repainted the whole fleet using these textures as a base set. I was wondering if I could upload the fleet to avsim and the va website? If not how can I spread the fleet repaints to the (va) community?Thx

I used to fly with Cargolux VA for a few years, great bunch of guys. Weve been looking for a full repaint of all 15 aircraft.Contact Norbert Pflug on the website.Thanks for your effort!Rob

Rob Prest

Guest MKA742

Alright, but what about the PMDG painter? Don't even know who it was? Or is it considered a team effort and can we spread it how we want??

Nameless-(Please sign your posts in this forum- we require it, thanks!)If you used our PaintKit and created the liveries entirely on your own, then you may distribute them as you wish.If you took artwork from the liveries made available by our site- then you have in effect violated our copyright (which you acknowledged and promised to respect when you installed the thing in the first place!)Anyway- I'm guessing you didn't bother to read the license closely enough.Please send us your bank account numbers- we'll deduct what we think is fair and you can keep the rest! :-)Okay- seriously now- we try to be flexible where we can. Especially when it comes to a good bunch like Cargolux VA and BA Virtual... Please drop a note to tech support with a list of the liveries and the specific files that you used. Paul will forward the request along to me- and I'll arrange permission for Cargolux VA to be able to host them for their users...Oh- one other IMPORTANT detail: You may only include in the livery the files that we give you for modification in the PaintKit...so please pull a copy of the paintkit and take a few moments to make sure you aren't including every file in the livery directory... Let me know if any of these instructions aren't clear. We'll help you get sorted out.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I must say that is one of if not the fairest offer I have ever seen. It does PMDG a great deal of justice. I could not pass without making comment on it. I now have renewed faith in humanity.Reider

Hi, Recently I joined carvolux va. To fly with them I downloaded the new Cargolux RR repaint from the PMDG website. Now I have repainted the whole fleet using these textures as a base set. I was wondering if I could upload the fleet to avsim and the va website? If not how can I spread the fleet repaints to the (va) community? Thx
Hi all,as a new member of the Cargolux VA, it would be a great joy for me to have all the fleet repaints.I have contacted the CEO of the VA via the forum but without any reply in 14 days.Perhaps someone of this forum could help me?Thanks in advanceBest regards,Christian