Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

fuel planning 747f

Hi, planning a flight and I need to know where the materials for the weights are for the 747f. I just bought the 747x about a week ago and I am learning how to do the fuel planning. Any help from anyone to find the weights or the extra chapter in the manual that does not seem to be there. Steven

Steven: Start in the file named 13_747_400F_DIFFERENCES.pdg on page 13-7 for the differences between pax and load hauler, note main diff is lack of stab tanks. Then start reading on page 2-3 of the AOM.. don't know an easier way than to study it then use it.

Dan Downs KCRP

The chapter 13 never came with the manual I dont know where to find it thats what I am asking.Steven

Mine was installed by the installer, one of 16 pdf files located under PMDG/747400/Operating Manual ... there is a single zip download at http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/docs.htmlThe only difference is max fuel load is 361,200 lbs, there are no rear stabilizer tanks. Othewise, fuel logic is identical. The load manager will automate the calculation of ZFW for you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Its not on the zip either. Its just like gone. Can you send it to me somehow. My e-mail address is stevenfighterf16@aol.com Thankssteven

I'd feel uncomfortable doing that due to the copyright... but the only number on that page concerning fuel system is the max fuel load I gave earlier. Sorry.I wonder why the installer didn't give you 16 pdf files?

Dan Downs KCRP

it only gave me 13 chapter 1-12 and checklists. Its weird. I understand for the copyright issues Im will not pressure you into anything that you do not feel comfortable with. I guess I gotta email support now unless one of them tells me here.

Found it the dumb thing was not in the start menu. Thanks for all your help. Im such an idiot.steven