Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

PMDGMD-11 Swiss International Airlines

Hi,Very nice, just one thing i've noticed, the Nav lights don't appear to be in the correct position, very much like the B744 they appear to be slightly fore and aft of the actual bulb location. Is this a known bug that will be rectified before release??I'm looking forward to taking her for a spin!Regards,James

You have to stop showing these MD11 shots, it's making me want it more and more. :) Seriously though it looks excellent. Any change we could have a LH Cargo preview?Andy S

Please do a LH Cargo paint as well :)Marc

Regards Marc

[EUR VOR RDL 205 DME 15.7]

Guest bkhopp

Really nice. Am looking forward to flying these beauties out of Zurich.Ben

Guest homaisiw

great work PMDG cant wait to fly it :D

James-This product is in Alpha testing....That and the wing lighting position process in FSX couldn't be more broken if a half brain dead chimp with a learning disability had designed it...No offense to any half brain dead chimps with learning disabilities who might be reading the forum. (you know who you are!)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,Thanks for the update, as an NG pilot i'm so looking forward to flying an old school loud airplane, all be it in FSX:-)Regards,James

Pete,Thanks for the Swiss livery! It looks great!Just a minor detail:The swiss flag on the tail was in reality not painted up to the top of the tail. There was a white stripe at the top. Have a look at www.airliners.net. Thanks for correcting!Will you do a Swissair-livery as well?Happy painting!Peter Zahner

Guest I-fly 90

I really likes the Swiss International coulors. Thanks to show us the pictures. I can't wait to fly it.

Peter,don't worry the tail thing has already been spotted and forwarded to Pete. Yes Swissair will be there too...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard