Sign in to follow this  
Guest Custer

Removing the

Guest Custer

I have tried to search for an answer to my question on this forum (and elsewhere), but to no avail. I hope someone here might be able to help me with this.I have the PMDG 747 and 737 for FS9. I intend to purchase the 747 for FSX in the future. I am in the process of building myself a hardware CDU which will hopefully interface with FS9/FSX. In that regard I would like to be able to remove the

Gianluca- just drag the undocked CDU to the 5" monitor- then enlarge/shrink its height & width so that only the display portion is visible- occupying the whole monitor screen. I just tried this on one of my secondary mons- works fine.Another good reason for multi mons!Alex Reid

Guest Custer

Thank you Alex. How are you able to enlarge the FMS on a separate monitor so that it is larger that the monitor? When I move the FMC onto a separate monitor and I try to enlarge it I can only go to the edge of the monitor. How do you "keep going" and enlarge even further so that the CDU display is large enough to fill the 5" monitor?Thanks again.Gianluca

Gianluca- I don't have a smaller mon to experiment with. Interesting problem. I can stretch the CDU laterally enough to fill my screen side to side with the display portion, but vertical CDU display stretch is only partial- about 50%. Looks like my solution is not! My dad always said- "Try to learn something new every day". I have.Alex Reid