Sign in to follow this  
Bob Artim

Load/save problems

After installing the update, I figured the load/save would now be working. It is sorta. When I load a saved flight, then the panel states, the tail logo light is stuck on and I lose engine exhausts. Instead of 4 trails, there is only one behind the tail.I can however continue the flight which I could not do before the update.Bob Artim

OK I figured it out. I know you cant use the same engine style for 2 flights in a row without restarting FSX. Thats what made me think about what I was doing. I was choosing the PMDG 747F, then loading the flight. Thus it makes it trying to load 2 flights in a row with the same engines and they catch on fire and stuff.So make sure you have a default aircraft, like the King Air chosen and just load the flight and it will load the 747 and the panel states as it saved the panel states with the same name as you saved flight file.Works very well.Bob Artim

As stated by Steve Bell in another post- please make sure you load a DEFAULT flight in a DEFAULT aircraft- then change to whatever you want- that will eliminate almost all configuration issues.I have a default Cessna that I have saved at Stand 407 EGLL (all off)- and that is the flight I begin each session with. Just remember to update the date every week or so and resave- or you will wonder, as I did once, why it was snowing in July ;)Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper