Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sbree

PMDG 744X Livery's problem

Guest Sbree

Hi all,I have just reinstalled my computer and FSx and also the PMDG 744X. Before the reinstall everything was working correct, but now I have problems with addon livery's. The collours are wrong and a few other things. But I don't have the problem with the standard livery's of the PMDG 744XI hope you can help me.Here two screenshots:pmdg847.jpgpmdg2623.jpgRegards,

Not an answer to your question, but I have the same issue with the Oasis HK v2 paint. Shiny regards,Dan

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Guest Sbree

Nobody :(?

Nameless-I don't mean to pick on you- but you have to start signing your posts in this forum if you wish to receive assistance. We require it, as is described in the FORUM GUIDELINES post at the top of this forum.I discussed your (unsigned) post with another member of the team yesterday- and we both thought it was interesting that you are seeing is that any surface with a bump map has developed some opacity. This caused us to wonder if you had installed an FS9 livery into FSX, somehow.We also strongly suspect your video drivers aren't quite right- but it is hard to say without looking at your machine specs and driver versions.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Sbree

>Nameless->>I don't mean to pick on you- but you have to start signing>your posts in this forum if you wish to receive assistance. >We require it, as is described in the FORUM GUIDELINES post at>the top of this forum.>>>I discussed your (unsigned) post with another member of the>team yesterday- and we both thought it was interesting that>you are seeing is that any surface with a bump map has>developed some opacity. >>This caused us to wonder if you had installed an FS9 livery>into FSX, somehow.>>We also strongly suspect your video drivers aren't quite>right- but it is hard to say without looking at your machine>specs and driver versions.>>Hello,Sorry, first I will introduce myself. I'm Sebastiaan from the Netherlands.Well the livery is build for FS-x and available on avsim. My system:Q6600Asus Strike Extreme Nvidia ChipsetNvidia 8800GTXWith the latest drivers

Guest Sbree

Nobody?

Hello all,A quick note- I re-downloaded the OHKv2 livery from the fsx section and see the transparency (still). Version 1 of the same livery, as well as my other fsx pmdg liveries, displays correctly. Just a bit of info to (maybe) help ID the issue. Thanks for the great product!Dan

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

Guest Oz_Animal

SebastiaanIf the PMDG textures are working check your "texture.cfg" file within the new textures you have installed.It should sayfltsim "in square brackets" It wouldn't draw them in this post??fallback.1=..texture.fallback.2=........SceneryGlobaltexturefallback.3=............SceneryGlobaltextureSome people get it wrongRegardsSteve

Guest Sbree

>Sebastiaan>>If the PMDG textures are working check your "texture.cfg" file>within the new textures you have installed.>>It should say>>fltsim "in square brackets" It wouldn't draw them in this>post??>>fallback.1=..texture.>fallback.2=........SceneryGlobaltexture>fallback.3=............SceneryGlobaltexture>>Some people get it wrong>>>Regards>>SteveSteveI have looked in the livery folder of the user made textureset and there is no texture.cfg. Only in the offical PMDG livery's.Regards,Sebastiaan Bree

Guest Oz_Animal

Sounds like your missing the file then.Copy the one from the main texture file to your add-on texture and then edit it to read...Should work thenfltsim (Put fltsim in square brakets..Should already be in the file you copy)fallback.1=..texturefallback.2=........SceneryGlobaltexturefallback.3=............SceneryGlobaltexturePlease let us know how you goSteve

Guest Sbree

>Sounds like your missing the file then.>>Copy the one from the main texture file to your add-on texture>and then edit it to read...Should work then>>fltsim (Put fltsim in square brakets..Should already be in>the file you copy)>>fallback.1=..texture>fallback.2=........SceneryGlobaltexture>fallback.3=............SceneryGlobaltexture>>>>Please let us know how you go>>SteveThanks Steve! The problem is fixed :) You're my Hero :)