Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

ApphangB1

I believe I have found my culpritMSVCR80.dllAny help.Sli is not the problem I alrady checked that. I uninstalled sp2 to see what happens but no problems. Help Please.

Hi,Please provide a complete list of all your hardware, any drivers you've installed, and their versions.I run Vista 64-bit and I've not actually had any problems with it, beyond it just being MUCH slower than XP (and finding a few annoying bugs).EDIT: Remove FSUIPC and see if it crashes (not sure if the 744 will complain about this though). Just see if you can fly for longer than 30 mins without it.Some more detail on AppHangB1:>> A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.This is NOT the same as "This program has stopped responding".Best regards,Robin.

But it gave me that exact message "This program has stopped responding".Windows vista 64q6600 @ 3.2ghz 1.32vcore4gb 800mhz 5-5-5-14 @ 4-3-3-102x 8800gts g92780iI forgot drivers. I need to look them up. I will try the fsuipc thing, and hopefully it will work. P.S. what will I do if fsuipc is the culprit. And what about the other dll I said before?Thanks.

I flew for six hours and no ctd. I guess I found my culprit. Its fsuipc. So what should I do?

>I flew for six hours and no ctd. I guess I found my culprit.>Its fsuipc. So what should I do?The 744x does not require FSUIPC to operate. You only need it if you have the pay version, and use it's other utilities.- John

>What about the lds 767.The LDS 767 for FSX does NOT require FSUIPC since they came out with the last update.

Have you tried flying with the system not over clocked to see if it still crashes?Andrew

I have plenty of juice applied to that cpu. There is no problem with that I am sure of it. I have done a lot of testing with stressing that cpu at 100% for days on end.

Get another version of FSUIPC and see if it makes a difference.If it is registered, unregister it temporarily.Best regards,Robin.

Well I never registered it in the first place and the one on it was the newest. Does the 744 really need it. I know the 767 or the future md-11 does not need it. Also since I deleted it radar contact doesnt work anymore.

>Well I never registered it in the first place and the one on>it was the newest. Does the 744 really need it. I know the 767>or the future md-11 does not need it. Also since I deleted it>radar contact doesnt work anymore.As I stated before, the 747x does NOT need it.- John

>Well I never registered it in the first place and the one on>it was the newest. Does the 744 really need it. I know the 767>or the future md-11 does not need it. Also since I deleted it>radar contact doesnt work anymore.I'm not concerned with what doesn't work without it right now - I'm concerned with "has it fixed your issue or not?". ;)AFAIK the Queen DOES require FSUIPC, but my point is to get it running without and see if it behaves itself. Plenty of us are running the Queen without issue, so it is something else (like FSUIPC).Not all versions of FSUIPC work properly. Sometimes there is a broken version released. I find one that works and I stick with it until I *have* to change it.Best regards,Robin.

Dude, it's been said once, twice, a million times, and even by the PMDG developers:The PMDG 747X does NOT REQUIRE FSUIPC.- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871