Sign in to follow this  
Guest RoSPA_David

737 Cockpit lighting

Guest RoSPA_David

Hi, does anybody have an idea of how this would be achived....To allow the lighting of the panel during day light, as apposed to the 1000000000 candle watt used on police helicopters that has been installed within the NG cockpit. Im not new to the PMDG 737 nor FS, its just that ive got sick of the light! Thanks David

Just leave the dome light off?

Dave Taylor gb.png

"Just leave the dome light off?"-----Unfortunately the Dome Light switch doesn't work when you have the 800/900 NG installed. I'm with the original poster- the 737 panel colour/brilliance is discouraging.Anyone know how to switch off the Dome light and tone things down a bit?Alex Reid

All you need to do is to go into the vc view, then the switch can be used...............

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest RoSPA_David

Perhaps i wasnt clear; although i thought it made perfect sense. I want to illuminate the cabin instrument lights during daylight as the cockpit dome light is way too bright. Switching off the dome light, how will that help? Dont answer that, as i already know the answer, it wont!David

>Perhaps i wasnt clear; although i thought it made perfect>sense. >>I want to illuminate the cabin instrument lights during>daylight as the cockpit dome light is way too bright. >>Switching off the dome light, how will that help? Dont answer>that, as i already know the answer, it wont!>>>DavidTemper, temper, I was only trying to help you!

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'd be glad someone could also help on this matter.ThanksGhiom