Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

It's there! It's there!

OK, oh impatient ones. I just uploaded the 727 package. It will be in the library as soon as the Avsim folks work their magic.I just hope my official promotional agent, the hypester (or should I call her hypesterette?) hasn't blown expectations thru the roof. :-) Just teasing Alpha, just teasing.Mike Stone

Wow thanks a million Mike for your continuing dedication in giving us(the simmers)your free time.A big thanks,and i can't wait for the AC old colors from alpha...RegardsRichard:-beerchug

HA Very funny :(Actually I been under Promoting it So people get a Nice suprise :)I sahll upload My first Liveries tonight after I check them with the Release version.And all the People who Requested a livery will get theirs in the next few weeks inless somebody else does it first P L E A S E !(only a joke )I just Say in Public a Big Thankyou for doing this Mike it is a True Gift to all who Download it Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike, great work as always, I am very happy to get this 727, and I appreciate all the time you put into it. One question, will you be doing ATA Old Colors, New Colors(not the wavy, but palmtree) and the 25th Anniversary? PLEASE? :)Also, for your next project, did you consider a 757? 757 would be really great, but anyways, thanks for all the fine FS Aircraft!--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org

Thanks, Mike! It's the people like you that make an incredibly great hobby turn into an obsession, and possibly even single again! :-lol-------------Michael

Guest SoarPics

Thanks, Mike, for your wonderful efforts and extrordinary dedication.And thank you for your Email last week... clearly you are in a class by yourself.Respectfully,

Guest 727Fan

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!!!!!I've been waiting a long time for this sweetheart!!Thanks a million Mike!Rick

Works great with sounds by Matt Ukena and panel By Chris Alervitis (sp). Sounds are in fs2k library,panel in fs2k2 library. What is next Mike?

OK folks, where can I find the 727. Looked on Mikes site and in Avsim files, no luck.Thanks---Jerry---

Guest CharlesH

Hi Mike:Thanks for the great 727! Thanks for your time and dedication into making this great aircraft. I appreciate your efforts.Kind Regards,Charles Huckelbery

Well done Mike you have done yourself proud with your small downloads yet excellent model and paint, PLEASE could you do a 757 next time and do it in MyTravel Airways colours aswell( click the link for a photo) http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=2563...D%3D&WNEb25u=RGDo you think you'd manage the 727 in those colours aswell??? :-beerchug

LOL.........Funny to say that but the Fed Ex version will be uploaded in about 20 minutes :)I am just making the final ajustments ,you see the Trouble is as the 1400 people already downloaded this 727 know.........A repaint for it will Never be as good as you wish it to be because this plane is so beautifiull :)But i will stop messing with FedEx and upload it.Tomorrow Hopefully Pan AM and An Atr 42-500Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest Joshieca

Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-) Thank you! :-)