Sign in to follow this  
waynelp

747 load error with updated fs9.1

Just bought the PMDG747-400, I have all the other PMDG A/C and they load and work fine. the 747 won't load as it says I don't have the updated fs9.1 files. I do and have for some time. I even reloaded it 2x and restarted computer and still no go. Does anyone have suggestions as to approach this please?windows xp 3.0 mhz2 Gb512 Vcardlots of room HDThanks

Wayne L Pierce
737 # 162444;777 #305562 JS41; B1900; B747; 737NG; MD11
My Computer; WIN7 SP1, P3dv3.2, 16GB  I-7 3.50ghz processors, Nvidia GEforce 980 GPU, 2X SATA HD's. Seagate 1tb, WD 600GB - This is for the FS program only. I use 3 total computers for my cockpit, all add-ons are controlled via LAN connections. UTX, GEX, REX, A2A Accu-feel, Tongass Fijords,FTX sceneries All.

Dear ? (Wayne)-Please sign all posts with your full name as required by forum rules.I would recommend you try uninstalling and re-installing your FS9.1 update. There must be something that the 747 installer is looking for, that did not write, or has since gotten corrupted.Once this is done, try the install again. If you still cannot get it to install, contact tech support. They are very responsive and ought to be able to sort it out.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Nameless-You are receiving a message stating: "FS9 Version Z (FS9.1 at least)required. You only have FS9 Version Z installed. Please install FS9.1 or later to use this product."This information is being taken directly from the FS9.exe file, so if you don't have 9.1 installed- you will get this message.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com