Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Trying to keep interest in the MD-11

Guest Jake Lee

>>Yeah, sure. Make us even more impatient than we already are.>:( Great shots! Speaking of UPS though, does anyone know>where to get their route schedules other than flight aware. I>wouldn't mind flying the international routes but they only>give routes in the US and it's not the schedule times but the>actual times the flight left.>>Ryan Gamurot>Lucky to live Hawai'i>>http://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png It isn't published. But FlightAware does show their US-Asia, US-Europe, PHNL-YSSY, and Asia-US flights. - Jake

That is superb! I wasn't going to get the MD-11 as I thought I'd never use it but now I am slowly changing my mind. Some freight-dogging could be in order.PS FS9 is staying for me too I'm afraid. Good simulator and runs well on my computer. FSX too big, demanding and error-prone for me.Thanks for the photos Mr Sterling.

Hey Pete,somehow the name Boeing and MD-11 just don't fit for me... Bring on the Douglas Colours! ;)Cheers,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Chris,I still us FS9. I have FSX, but I perfer FS9. Most likely I will stay with FS9 as long as I possibly can. Perry Fincher