Sign in to follow this  
engwerda

Quiet isn't it?

Is it just me or does there seem to be not much happening in this forum apart from the usual?Gerry

Wait till the MD-11 hits the market then we'll get some activity here!!I guess it's because all current PMDG products have been around since a while. A lot of questions have been asked, a lot of problems have been solved... if that's what you mean.regards

>Wait till the MD-11 hits the market then we'll get some>activity here!!Hey, don't ask them too many questions about it, we don't want them diverted from the NGX ;-)

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

>Hey, don't ask them too many questions about it, we don't want>them diverted from the NGX ;-) Absolutely not!!!!:-beerchug

>Hey, don't ask them too many questions about it, we don't want>them diverted from the NGX ;-)And even before that, NGFS9 should be released. ;-)

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

Ok- this ought to start the buzzing- the MD-11 and NGX are planned- and that's great- but after those two- I would like to see a 747-8. The 747 platform is where PMDG really solidified its reputation, and I'd like to see her remain at the forefront of their product line-up. She's very good already, but there are things I'd like to see added Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Hi,Are you implying that the PMDG aircraft add-ons owners have already mastered all and every aspects of these highly sophisticated systems? Allow me to doubt.If that was the case then we have a very professional community here made of highly qualified pilots.Yes, I have been visiting this forum almost every day and I become disappointed to see that most posts are related to future PMDG releases and payment/installation problems. Give these poor developers a break and give them time to work.Is that not so that a forum like this one could be used by simmers to improve their flying skills and raise flight technical issues? Some have done so in the past but were quickly discouraged by the tone of those who pretend that the only answer is the "search" function of this forum and those who insist that all answers are in the manuals. I think this is the wrong way to help. Having said that a few professional of the airline industry have jumped in and helped tremendously but they also got tired. This is unfortunate.Yes it is quiet here and it should not be so given the number of PMDG aircrafts sold. People should not get alarmed by the few who hide their lack of knowledge behind replies which are not factual. Come on guys be fair with new comers and beginners give them a hand and share knowledge and experience.Best regards

>Ok- this ought to start the buzzing- the MD-11 and NGX are>planned- and that's great- but after those two- I would like>to see a 747-8. The 747 platform is where PMDG really>solidified its reputation, and I'd like to see her remain at>the forefront of their product line-up. She's very good>already, but there are things I'd like to see addedI can tell you with absolute certainty we won't be making any aircraft that do not yet exist in the real world...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Imho the quiet is just natural. Every forum I know of with well made, well supported aircraft tends to get this way after several years. Most have had their say and there is a LOT of information already available here and at the website.As stated though, it's going to get very noisy in here after the paradigM(D-11) shifts. regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Just a quick question, and I'm not pushing for any kind of delivery schedule.. But has work actually even started on the NGX yet? I say this because I recently bought another 737 product (manf I won't mention for obvious reasons) as of recommendation from a friend and have been bitterly dissappointed with it so far. I guess I'm spoilt with the PMDG level of detail and quality.Normally I am a 747-400 only flyer, but I must say my interest in the 737NG is now very high up there. I can't wait for this product to come through, and I'm excited about the MD-11 prospect too.As for recommendations of future stuff, definitely not my place, the 747-8 is still very much on the drawing board, however there are a number of orders for it, whether or not it gets cancelled I am not sure yet, its credibilty might deminish with A380 success.. But other 744 variants and further enhancements to what we already have (FMC func, more working switches, ER, LCF versions etc) I'd pay good money for :)..Look forward to the MD-11 guys :)CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

>Just a quick question, and I'm not pushing for any kind of>delivery schedule.. But has work actually even started on the>NGX yet? I say this because I recently bought another 737>product (manf I won't mention for obvious reasons) as of>recommendation from a friend and have been bitterly>dissappointed with it so far. I guess I'm spoilt with the>PMDG level of detail and quality.Hi,Due to PMDGs own schedule they presented some time ago, they said that after the MD-11 for both FS9 and FSX, the new B737NG will be released for FS9 first, and then for FSX.With that said, I don

Staffan

>>Due to PMDGs own schedule they presented some time ago, they>said that after the MD-11 for both FS9 and FSX, the new B737NG>will be released for FS9 first, and then for FSX.>Well, I think they never said that...there won't be any NEW NG for FS9.The name NGX says everything, it will be only for FSX.

>>>>>Due to PMDGs own schedule they presented some time ago, they>>said that after the MD-11 for both FS9 and FSX, the new>B737NG>>will be released for FS9 first, and then for FSX.>>>>Well, I think they never said that...there won't be any NEW NG>for FS9.>>The name NGX says everything, it will be only for FSX.Hi,Well I have to differ.They said that the new B737NG would also be for FS9, since the older one somewhat is outdated. :-)But I guess the best party to clarify this is PMDG.BTW, here is a quote that Mr. Randazzo made himself when PMDG explained the future productline:The PMDG 737 NG2.0 is now currently expected to be released as an FS9 and FSX compatible product, including many of the technologies that we have developed for the 747 and MD-11 product lines.

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifFlightsimmer since 1987Dell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

>BTW, here is a quote that Mr. Randazzo made himself when PMDG>explained the future productline:>>The PMDG 737 NG2.0 is now currently expected to be released>as an FS9 and FSX compatible product, including many of the>technologies that we have developed for the 747 and MD-11>product lines.That's certainly great news. I'm sticking with FS9 for a while.:-badteeth