Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

Have you guys seen this (Sort of OT)

Not at all off topic- FlyTampa produces (IMHO) some of the VERY BEST scenery available- and yes, VHHX looks fantastic- especially out of the PMDG VC with rain streaming off the wingtips at the same rate as the sweat pouring off your brow during a low minimums approach during monsoon season! The 9Dragons stuff is fabulous- but I must admit this looks incredible!Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://online.vatsimindicators.net/980091/523.png| XP Pro SP3 | 2 x APC UPS | Coolermaster Stacker 830 SE | Gigabyte P35 DS3R | e8500 @ 4gHz | Tuniq Tower 120 | EVGA 8800GT 512MB | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty | 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 | 2 x 320GB WD Caviar RAID 0 | Corsair HX620W PS | CH Products Yoke-Pedals-Throttle Quadrant | Aerosoft 747MCP-EFIS-EICAS |

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Guest Callmecapt

Shows how much I keep up with the times. I just realized there are a ton of posts regarding FT's Kai Tak:-roll Goran

Yeah the screenshots of this are insane - I'm not a big scenery buyer, but I may get this. That's one of the most realistic looking cityscapes I've ever seen in FS.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Callmecapt

I'm still amazed at how they do it. Better fps than default scenery, better looking textures, excellent shading and colors. I think this will be one of there big sellers.Goran

It looks really superb !!! BTW, look at those screenshots and you'll find a 340 with the reversers open while flying !!!

>It looks really superb !!! >>BTW, look at those screenshots and you'll find a 340 with the>reversers open while flying !!!>>>Oh, sorry, it's an A-330

Guest Callmecapt

Because he's too high. He wants a quick drop to ground level.Concorde did it all the time when they were descending.:( Goran

Reverse thrust on before landing:-hmmm . Have to try that some day.Bob

Guest Mower

But the frames! Who will think of the frames??? FPS hit known? There aint no free lunch with FSX.

Based on the screen shots of Kai Tak linked here to FlyTampa, I went out and bought my 1st scenery addon, FlyTampa-Maarten. I must say, not unlike the PMDG 747x it's a jaw dropper.Here's a sampler clip I put together:You Tube

hi res https://home.comcast.net/~funknnasty/images/newTNCM.wmvKenNote: I'm relatively new to flight sims. I started with FSX and have never purchased a scenery pack, so I can't compare this to other scenery's.