Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wolli

Speed tape on 747 will not work

Guest Wolli

GoodayThe speed tape on the 747 will not move off 30nmph whatever the speed. It seems glued in. Oddly the Ground speed in miniature letters at the bottom gives an indication.Just bought (a few days ago) the 747 on CD, otherwise it appears to work beaut. FSX on Vista, SP2 and Acceleron. I uninstalled/re-installed several times without a change. I stopped the anti-virus during that procedure. The IRS is set to instant (and then other variations); the PFD-ND has ticked Show Ground Speed and the display types tried on both CRT and LCD settings. Altimeter tape on the other side of the same display works (as it appears at this stage) do other functions.Help, your solutions please.Neal/Wolli

Guest Wolli

Thank you JIm Karn. I downloaded the update. It worked. Thank you. I am surprised that an update would follow only days after the delivery of a new batch (PC Aviator who are always instant took a month to deliver with three apologies for the delay in between).Neal/Wolli

Hi Neal,Glad you got it working.Regards,Jim Karn